Thursday, September 13, 2007

Humberto? Humberto!


Somebody was busy last night!

Yesterday I heard about a little tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico. Aww, the pitter-patter of little rain drops upon your face.

This morning I hear that Hurricane Humberto hit Texas! Wahhh? Were did that come from?!

It was the name. A name like Humberto just doesn't sound menacing. You think you feel safe.
Like that time I was buying some weed from Engelbert Humperdink. "Humperdink? This should be no problem" I thought to my young self. Oh, my young self! If I could only go back in time and warn him about Humperdink! Instead, I have grim, hazy reminder of handing over money only to get a handkerchief soaked in ether and then anally raped behind the Pathmark. So young, so naive. Damn you Humperdink!! Damn you straight to hell!!
What was I talking about?

No comments: