Thursday, January 04, 2007

Subways Do's And Don'ts

DO: Keep playin' that hoe-down fiddle music! Much better than the usual 1980's beat box breakdancing routine.

DON'T: Do your stupid meditating prayer motions and chants!

This morning this guy puts his head down, arms outstretched on his legs, palms up and starts muttering while a nice big backpack sits between his legs.

I'm sitting right across from him wanting to kick him in the face. I should have kicked him in the face.

In case you didn't hear asshole, people are still just a bit jittery about the next terrorist attack and you praying to your non-existent invisible asshole in the sky, during rush hour, on a subway doesn't f'n help!


5 people got up and moved to the other end of the car.

I actually sat there and watched this guy until my stop. I don't know why and I don't know what I would have done if he went into his bag, probably for a newspaper or a bottle of water.

Just keep your prayin' at home asshole.

No comments: