Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On Land Or Sea Or Foam...

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it went right to my head
Where ever I may roam
On land or sea or foam
You will always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home

I always wondered about that line. How do you roam on foam?

I've seen foam down the Jersey Shore. Usually during or after a storm. I think the highest I ever saw it was up to my knees but it is usually ankle deep and looks like this:


Well... then there is Australia. They always have to do things a little bigger down under, aye?

Cappuccino Coast: The day the Pacific was whipped up into an ocean of froth

Scientists explain that the foam is created by impurities in the ocean, such as
salts, chemicals, dead plants, decomposed fish and excretions from seaweed.

I'll think I'll stick to roaming on the land and sea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The singer is roaming on the foam on a glass of beer.