Monday, August 21, 2006

The Best Cooking Show EVER


There are so many cooking shows on today... everyone forgets the original and best.

The Swedish Chef

Here he is making a banana split. (this one is brilliantly hilarious)

Here he is making spaghetti.

Here is a 14 minute clip of some of his best recipe's.

When I was a kid, I would get in trouble singing The Swedish Chef's theme song, because I would have to have a utensil in each hand, and after singing "MORK MORK MORK", you throw the utensils behind you, and if you're lucky, hitting one of your brothers, but it's not like you were aiming. They were in a high chair, it's not like they could jump out of the way or anything.

You HAVE to throw the utensils. It's just part of the song.

5 comments:

Lauren K said...

I always thought it was "BORK BORK BORK!" Now my childhood is ruined.

Again.

newbluebaby said...

To be fair, it could be "BORK BORK BORK", but listening to him again after all these years, it could go either way. I guess we'll never know. He was pinched to death by a case of argullian lobsters. Mean 'fers.

Lauren K said...

Hope when I die I go that way.

You may not be so lucky.

newbluebaby said...

You're probably right. I may be one of those people walking around who doesn't know they're shark bait. Eventually, the shark will get me.




Or I'll choke on a sponge, either way.

Lauren K said...

If you hear the Jaws music everywhere you go, chances are you're shark bait.

Only you can stop yourself from eating sponges.