Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Real Goonies Moment


Museum investigates mysterious tunnel

A bunch of kids in summer camp are digging in the basement of a museum and they come across a tunnel that no one knew about and no one knows where it leads.

Obviously to the final resting place of Chester Copperpot and One Eyed Willie. Duh.

How friggin' cool is that? That is the shit I waited for when I was a kid, trolling through the woods and abandoned buildings on a daily basis during the summers.

The Goonies is one of those movie that if I come across it on TV, I'll watch it. Even though I have the DVD.

Chunk Is Indestructable

3 comments:

anne altman said...

whoa, no warning on the volume of that "chunk is indestructable" clip?

it damn near destructed my employment.

newbluebaby said...

I figured all that lite-FM you're listening to would drown it out.

whipcreamy said...

goonies rocked my world...in fact, i am going to post a photo for goonies fans on my blog....it's the gang...back together again.