Friday, November 03, 2006

I Knew My Ship Would Come In!

It happened. I knew the perfect woman would reach out to me. And she has with this email I was just sent:

Hello from nice Irina! I am kindhearted and sincere, merry and honest, open and attentive, caring and loving, easy-going person with good sense of humor. I love home warmth and comfort. I have very traditional and deeply developed sense of family values and believe in the family as the center of all life. I do not like conflict, deceit, lies, and angry words or loud and hurtful talk... I long to devote myself to my future family – to my only one man and our children.
I like reading a lot, spending time outdoors, and walking in the park, different kinds of outdoor activities. I love sea, sauna. I am fond of playing tennis and badminton; fitness, dancing, listening to music, traveling, alternative medicine.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
admin@1BRIDE4U.INFO
Hope to hear from you. Bye for now.
leash


Oh Leash! I love sea and sauna too!!!! I want to get to know you closer!

3 comments:

anne altman said...

I JUST THREW MY LAWN GNOME OUT THE WINDOW IN A FIT OF JEALOUS RAGE

newbluebaby said...

Gnomeicide!

Valerie said...

And she came to you. What more could you ask for. What color shall I wear to the wedding?